By attending the 7th Iraq Oil & Gas, you will have the opportunity to:
- Follow the latest changes in the oil & gas industry in Iraq in general and the upstream sector in particular.
- Meet the key decision-makers from both government and leading private sector companies.
- Establish network with major suppliers, oil & gas industry professionals and service providers.
This “7th Iraq Oil & Gas Show” Event addresses both international and local industry professionals from the private sector, and officials representing state companies and ministries from the public spheres. General public will be admitted into these events from the second day. Admissions for general public visitors will be allowed via invitations or business cards.
Visitors are carefully targeted from decision makers, investors, engineers, scientists, lawyers, finance accountants and auditors from industry and government entities.
Visitors profile will range within the following domains of the industry:
- National oil companies / Government institutions
- International governmental organizations monitoring the energy industry
- IOC’s, & Independent Oil & Gas roduction companıes
- Exploration companies (Geological / geophysical seismic & services)
- Drilling contractor / equipment
- Engineering, construction & contracting services
- Approval / testing / inspection services
- Academia, Education & training institutions
- Environmental protection / solution control
- Legal &Financial service
- Manufacturer’s representatives / Vendors to National oil companies & Government organizations
- Oil refining and gas processing
- Pipelines construction, operation & maintenance
- Plant engineering & construction
- Project consultancy
- Repair services (including welding shops)
- Research & development
- Rig / Fabricator / Operator
- Logistics & Security
- Trade associations
- Investor institution